The How and Why of Dental Radiographs
- Have you ever wondered if and why you should add dental radiography?
- Have you wondered how it is possible to afford it?
- Have you struggled with how to treat feline tooth resorption?
- Have you been taking dental radiographs and can’t figure out how to image that darn maxillary 4th premolar? Or those cat teeth…
- Does your staff complain silently (or not so silently) when you ask for a dental radiograph because it’s so hard to get a good one
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we have a class for you and your staff.
This lecture and hands-on wet lab will include:
- what might be missed without dental radiographs
- why every dental procedure should include radiographs
- how to distinguish normal from abnormal
- how to position for radiographs of all teeth in dogs and cats
- the differences between film and digital systems and hands-on experience with both in wet lab if desired
- use of state-of-the-art digital radiography for immediate feedback on positioning
- the financial benefits of adding dental radiographs to your practice
- and much more
Class Schedule: A class has not been scheduled at this time.
Cost: You will receive all of this dental radiograph information and training for only $325 per person plus tax.
For an additional $50 per person, we will add on an optional 2 hour presentation of periodontal probing, charting, and the Twelve Steps to a Proper Dental Procedure.
Class Instructor: Kris Bannon DVM, FAVD, DAVDC and Amy Rossi, DVM, Resident, Veterinary Dentistry
Location: 5 Camino Karsten, Algodone NM 87001
This course is open to doctors, technicians and assistants and has been approved for 6 hours of CE (or 8 hours with the optional add-on). Class size is limited to allow individualized hands-on training in the wet lab portion of the class.
You may call our office or email Dr. Bannon if you would like more information or to register.
We reserve the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of cancellation, all payments will be refunded. See our refund policy.